Sunday, October 20, 2013

Trapped & Surrounded
























Just finished (rainy Sunday in Tokyo today so great chance) printing my work for the 1/day art&food event in Asakusa on Oct 27, 47 Monochrome A4 prints. Click HERE, SunSunBoat for the blog or HERE for the FB page. Pretty DIY and I think I found a red line to guide the visual eye and senses. This one became very personal and though the theme is "Tokyo"it steered toward me & the City and the mood I have been feeling the last couple of years. If in town, come by and say hi, try to figure out the deal and see ehat light you see my images in.

All shot with my new/old Canon AE-1p with a prime 24mm f/2.8 lens. Love this camera and the images turned out really grainy, rough and with a dark mood…well, the theme was Tokyo…that is what the city represents right there...


No comments: